You will be notified in the case that Cloud 66 is unable to connect to your server for at least 20 minutes. This may happen for the following reasons:
- Your server cron daemon has stopped running
- Your server is under high load, preventing it from accepting communication
- Your server is unable to connect to Cloud 66 due to network connectivity issues
- Your server is down
If you receive a notification about this, please see the following steps:
- Is your web endpoint functioning? This could be a matter of visiting your server IP address through your browser.
- Can you connect to the server yourself via SSH?
- Is your cloud vendor experiencing any issues?
- AWS (Twitter, Status page)
- CloudA (Twitter, Status page)
- DigitalOcean (Twitter, Status page)
- Google Cloud (Twitter)
- Linode (Twitter, Status page)
- Microsoft Azure (Twitter, Status page)
- Packet (Status page)
- Rackspace (Twitter, Status page)
If you have verified all of the above scenarios without finding the problem, please contact Cloud 66 support through your dashboard.